- Secure bike storage
- Parking and Disabled Parking – one car per hut, arrangements for additional vehicles can be made at booking
- Working Farm – you are free to walk around the farm and see our animals.
- Expansive 3 acres of garden, established in 1976. There is something beautiful to see all year round.
What To Bring
- A Torch – we keep the light to a minimum at night
- Your own food for self catering facilities (if you aren’t eating out)
- You may want to bring kitchen items like kitchen foil and kitchen roll
- Suitable clothing and wellington boots, it is a farm after all!
- Swimming shorts/costume for hot tub use
- Personal toiletries and medication (shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided)